Welcome to Arbitration Place’s in-house resource centre and library. We are pleased to offer you a wide and ever-growing selection of leading authorities on arbitration at our Toronto offices. These resources will be available for reference access in our office and may not be checked out at this time. In addition, our library is open to all who are interested in research during regular office hours, Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Please use our catalogue below to browse our available titles.
Steps to accessing our in-house resources:
- Use our online catalogue to browse our selection of titles.
- Come to our Toronto offices during regular office hours (Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Go to the reception desk and mention the titles you are interested in accessing, our receptionist will deliver the books to you and ask for a piece of photo ID to remain at the desk while you possess the items.
- Head to our comfortable library to read at your leisure. Please enjoy our delicious and complementary tea, coffee, and refreshments available in our self-service kitchen.
- When you are finished, please return the items to the reception and collect your ID.